AEW stars who publicly reacted to CM Punk’s WWE return

AEW stars who publicly reacted to CM Punk’s WWE return

CM Punk made a surprise return to WWE this Saturday at WWE Survivor Series: WarGames 2023 after almost a decade. He officially stepped foot inside a WWE arena and made the entire wrestling industry go crazy. Punk received a great reception from the WWE Universe on Survivor Series and on Raw. Punk also said that most of them were happy backstage on his arrival and they welcomed him with hugs and kisses, except a few.

As WWE fans and the locker room express their happiness, Punk’s colleagues from AEW have publicly reacted to his WWE return.

Mark Henry is shocked with CM Punk’s return

Mark Henry the former WWE star and current AEW coach, was surprised with CM Punk’s WWE return. The World’s Strongest Man was shocked by the return of CM Punk. He wrote on X, “Wowwww I’m in shock, I was wrong!” tagging Busted Open Radio, where he already discussed that he doesn’t believe that CM Punk could return to WWE.

CJ Perry reacts to CM Punk’s return

Another former WWE superstar Lana, who is currently in AEW as CJ Perry, reacted to Punk’s return on X tagging Punk and with the Survivor Series hashtag. CJ Perry on X wrote, “Holy S**t @CMPunk #SurvivorSeries”

Andrade El Idolo acknowledge CM Punk’s return

Another former WWE star in AEW, Andrade El Idolo acknowledged CM Punk’s return to WWE on X, by posting a picture of him with the Second City Saint.

Danhausen’s indirect mention

Danhausen reacted to CM Punk’s return in a unique way on X, by posting a GIF of a black goat from the movie The VVitch. Where the black goat’s name in the movie is Black Phillip and Punk’s real name is Phillip Brooks.

Jeff Jarrett relates it to life

The veteran Jeff Jarrett reacted to CM Punk’s return with WWE’s quote on Punk “never say never” and states that this business is unpredictable on his My World with Jeff Jarrett podcast.

“It just goes without saying that ‘never say never’ is very, very appropriate. The other old saying that came to my mind is, it’s not so much, I’m not directing this at anybody, this is just a saying that, in my mind, always kind of tried to make this default, it’s, ‘What happens in life to you is really only 10%. It’s how you respond is the other 90%,” he said.

For more updates, follow Khel Now on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram; download the Khel Now Android App or IOS App and join our community on Telegram.

Comments

No comments yet. Why don’t you start the discussion?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *